30 March 2011

Sheffield Materials Arrived

Course Materials
I got my materials from Sheffield on Monday for my Wedding and Event Planning course. I paid in full, so I got a bonus of a collection of great wedding idea books as well. I’m excited to have finally found what I want to be when I grow up… and actually taking steps toward making it happen. The limitations of my hand sensitivities are not a problem with this line of work, which is a huge bonus.

I have already completed most of the first lesson. There are four in the unit. I just have to sign on, when I have some quiet time, to do the achievement exam for the lesson. It was primarily an introduction to what a planner does… sort of a “day in the life.” They covered some basic terms and looked at how planners charge for their services. I have already learned a lot.

Looking forward to taking on the next lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment