27 August 2009

Editing, Knitting and Big Brother

I can't believe Ross will be home in less than an hour! It has been one of those kind of days where I've done absolutely nothing substantial but been busy all day. I've been editing old posts to add pictures. I've fixed a bunch of broken links. I only got back to late last year, so I'll be back at it later tonight or tomorrow. The goal is to clean up my posts and make the whole journal easier to navigate and read.

Cookie A Socks
I think I'm going to spend some time on my knitting projects this evening. There's a pair of socks I'd like to see finished by the end of the month and I haven't even finished the first one. It would be good to get a bit further on the baby blanket project too.

Looking forward to tonight's Big Brother episode. I'm wondering how they are going to edit the fight between Russell, Jeff and Jordan. Ever since Russell got put up on the block, he's been a royal PITA. I still can't believe that Jordan was using the kind of language she was... Russell was definitely getting to her. I would be shocked if Russell stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment