06 April 2011

FO: Chevron Jewel Scarf

Chevron Jewel Scarf
Pattern: Chevron Scarf from Molecular Knitting


Yarn: Knit Picks Chroma in Roller Skate


Needles: Size 4 (3.5 mm) circular


Ravelry: Chevron Jewel project page


Made for: Still not sure. I have a lot of people begging for it. I’m rather in love with it, so if I do end up giving it away I will have to make another for myself.


Notes: I will definitely use this pattern again. It was easy to memorize and fit well into my current “knit on the fly” lifestyle. I never know when the baby will wake from his nap and I have to set my knitting aside in the middle of a row. It could easily be adapted to different yarn weights and colors… making scarves appropriate for a variety of situations. It has also inspired me to work on a scarf design of my own. I have some more Chroma in my stash that is begging to be a scarf now.

No comments:

Post a Comment